Google Music, Web Android market previewed at Google Event

It’s not a secret that Google will be holding an event on the 2nd of February to showcase Android 3.0 Honeycomb. There’s now news that we’ll also get to see an online version of the Android Market plus more on Google Music.

According to IntoMobile, we’re expected to see a lot more of the AndroidHoneycomb. We’re not talking about some videos here and there but more of what the operating system will actually look like on tablet, especially because it’s an OS optimized for tablets. It appears to be that Google has completely revamped their apps for the larger screen and speaking about tablets, there is quite a possibility that we get a glimpse of Motorola’s Xoom and maybe some details of a specific release date of the tablet.
Coming to the Online Android Market, the application will let you download apps from the market and push them directly onto your Android handset. The downloading and installing of apps will be done via PC and will not require any interaction with your smartphone or tablet at all.

There’s no confirmation about this but it’s quite a possibility that if Google’s cloud-based music service exists, it will allow users to stream music from a library on their desktop to their smartphone without downloading the songs. Also if you do want to download a song, it can be done directly through Google Music (something like Apple’s iTunes).

Spread the word
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Live
  • StumbleUpon
  • TwitThis
  • Reddit
  • Digg
  • Suggest to Techmeme via Twitter

No related posts.

30 comments for “Google Music, Web Android market previewed at Google Event

1. July 5, 2011 at 9:22 pm

I have tried the service and it is good, but I think it’s too late for Google in the music market. It will find it hard to compete with well-stablished music services.

Greetings!

2. July 14, 2011 at 6:27 pm

3. July 14, 2011 at 6:31 pm

That list clearly indicates what to expect from Google’s event on the 2nd of February. We’ll update you with any latest information about the Google Event as and when we receive it.huituk.com

4. July 20, 2011 at 1:13 pm

gerat

5. July 20, 2011 at 1:15 pm

mantap

6. July 20, 2011 at 1:15 pm

7. July 20, 2011 at 1:16 pm

8. September 12, 2011 at 3:00 am

until now i am still baffled with this technology emerging in the market.

9. September 14, 2011 at 3:36 am

i am planning to get one of the android IPod this year after i had my hair transplant surgery. i know this cost much, need to pay for my credits. lol

10. October 16, 2011 at 5:11 am

Enormously challenging bless you, I think your subscribers will likely want more writing such as this keep up the excellent work.

11. December 29, 2011 at 12:11 pm

With a good health care

12. June 12, 2012 at 9:27 am

I am eagerly waiting for more news on the latest Android version. Google is growing lucrative with such deals.

13. June 28, 2012 at 6:13 am

I was there at the event when Google Music and Web Android market were being previewed. It was a fabulous experience.

14. July 7, 2012 at 4:37 am

Dude, dont you think that you should change the “Android Market” tag now. Its Google Play.

15. July 18, 2012 at 7:00 am

Rocking man, now android has almost everything that is with Apple iOS, and in less price. Great to know that.

16. December 30, 2012 at 8:29 pm

Remarkable things here. I am very glad to see your article. Thanks a lot and I am looking ahead to contact you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?

17. January 14, 2013 at 4:02 am

“iMAndroid ? Google Music, Web Android market previewed at Google Event” honestly makes
    me contemplate a somewhat further. I actually loved each and every single piece of this post.

Regards -Georgiana

18. April 14, 2013 at 12:37 pm

Megabew has developed the first ever Android App, which is a Social & Heyzap integrated Jinxer Game for Unlimited Fun, nothing like it exist, have put in a lot of had work and we are a little team, here is a link to our press release, kindly support us, http://bit.ly/15cLObr

19. April 25, 2013 at 4:55 am

My family every time say that I am wasting my time here at web, except I know I am
    getting knowledge daily by reading such fastidious posts.

20. July 1, 2013 at 6:21 am

21. July 18, 2013 at 10:03 am

The increase of popularity of android enabled smartphones did not pass through without catching the attention of hackers and online criminals, so adding a layer of firewall safety to this operating system would be beneficia – See more at: http://www.droidologist.com/android-firewall-apps-for-added-control/#sthash.ELY5H0g1.dpuf

22. Tulai Paul
    September 4, 2013 at 1:56 pm

Android market place has been fueled by some famous ad networks. As an example, Appnext is a mobile ad network, where we offer app developers to suggest their users to play/install new games. The users can find plethora of new mobile apps/ games

23. October 17, 2013 at 8:15 am

Really i appreciate the effort you made to share the knowledge. The topic here i found was really effective to the topic which i was researching for a long time. Thanks for sharing the great article. I am looking forward to another great article from you.

24. July 10, 2014 at 5:31 am

hobbies,Cheap Jordan Gamma Blue 11s For Sale,Specials Air Jordans Shoes,Authentic Air Jordan Retro 7 Shoes Sale, 528895-023 Air Jordan 11 Retro Low Black / Infrared 23-White-Pure Platinum?com After you read everything it is that we choose to say about Air Force One shoes, goes without saying that most,Discount Air Jordan 5 Retro Shoes Outlet, even me. “June 21st, the Air Jordan X was re-released. This was released in 1995 in 8 different colors,Michael Jordan Basketball Shoes, Gases, (3) gas lase

25. July 28, 2014 at 5:07 pm

Statement: the national organization code management center and other government agencies authorized third party verification data,Air Jordan 6 Retro Men’s Shoes Online, information and be certified enterprises in Baidu promotion business practices for Baidu above information, comprehensive evaluation of quality,Discount Air Jordan Retro 4 Shoes, website security for enterprises. If false information in the search results, please (sponsored report, can affect the reputation value growth) Outdate