iPhone running Android!

The title itself is worth a thousand dollors! The famed iPhone hacker David Wang has successfully run a version of Android OS on the iPhone. And from the looks of it, its not bad at all.

He’s released the source and procedure to run it, however such kinds of hacks

via Mashable

Spread the word
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Live
  • StumbleUpon
  • TwitThis
  • Reddit
  • Digg
  • Suggest to Techmeme via Twitter

No related posts.

26 comments for “iPhone running Android!

1. October 28, 2010 at 3:21 pm

nice, you wrote a excellent one.

2. February 17, 2011 at 8:21 am

Really nice!! its amazing this what i i’ve seen!

3. May 31, 2011 at 4:33 am

Hey there, I will claim that Switcheasy Hues Case intended for new iphone 4 is a very excellent spot to slack out of work :) I must say i appreciate your current website as well as I’ve currently bookmarked the item. Make guaranteed you actually, keep it up to date with greater regularity. Thanks!

4. July 24, 2011 at 9:32 pm

Many thanks for this article. I’d also like to express that it can become hard when you find yourself in school and merely starting out to establish a long credit history. There are many pupils who are simply just trying to survive and have an extended or favourable credit history can sometimes be a difficult matter to have.

5. August 22, 2011 at 4:21 am

Don t understand how exactly i got in here but i m really glad i ve found it. Neaah… i m starting to believe google is begining to read my mind :) Nice work!

6. Dave532
    September 21, 2011 at 8:32 pm

Hahaha – I’ve seen android running on an iPhone but not vice versa… would do it on my phone but that seems a little counter intuitive :)

7. Dave532
    September 21, 2011 at 8:35 pm

Hahaha – I’ve seen android running on an iPhone but not vice versa… would do it on my phone but thatch seems a little counter intuitive :)

8. December 16, 2011 at 11:59 am

Aha.actually many Chinese iPhone clone phones are running the Android.

9. January 20, 2012 at 7:46 pm

LOL i phone got owend thats mad my day : )

10. March 25, 2012 at 12:11 am

Hahaha! That’s awesome! I’ve seen quite a few these iDroids on YouTube, but this guys is the best one!

11. May 12, 2012 at 1:39 pm

It was hoped that the eternal rival android would like to emulate some day, but never exceed the potential of our android

12. May 28, 2012 at 8:10 am

I have got one suggestion for your website. It appears like at this time there are a number of cascading stylesheet issues while launching a selection of web pages within google chrome as well as safari. It is operating fine in internet explorer. Probably you can double check that.

13. April 14, 2013 at 12:39 pm

Megabew has developed the first ever Android App, which is a Social & Heyzap integrated Jinxer Game for Unlimited Fun, nothing like it exist, have put in a lot of had work and we are a little team, here is a link to our press release, kindly support us, http://bit.ly/15cLObr

14. April 14, 2013 at 6:01 pm

Walker, Alexander RP 1 February 2001 American Journal of Medicine.
    The second is that the seeds themselves are bitter to the taste which discourages chewing.
    Although you might want to start following the paleo diet, especially if you are insulin
    resistant, you should include in your Paleo eating plan.
    It occurred to me the other day just how much energy I have.

Feel free to surf to my weblog: Lanora

15. June 27, 2013 at 10:33 am

It shows that you respect their former relationship. I should add,
    eventually. ComplexComplexComplex” There’s no way to hide the fact they are Expat Health Insurance when they are married. There are lots of lovely fun loving younger Filipina girls on Filipina Kisses, it’s usually sensible to find a lifetime partner. Love Call is the best way if you want to find your one, true love in the world so I don’t know why they would make one up.

16. August 14, 2013 at 4:28 pm

The remorse and shame can riddle an alcoholic so deeply that he
    will find her, and that while I can’t erase the damage, their explosion as caused in their freedatingsites. The couples were also asked about the quality of their freedatingsites, including giving scores for commitment, intimacy, sexual satisfaction, communication and conflict. Ben, irritated that he’s been given one more chance.

17. November 25, 2013 at 10:07 am

While if you are not directly involved in the gossip and that they can trust.
    Devote yourself to work on 0kcupid dating getting stronger so you can make use of your stay-over
    relationships for your personal growth and self-empowerment.

Now, this is when the Emotional and Mental Abuse begins.

18. December 3, 2013 at 2:59 pm

An outstanding share! I’ve just forwarded this onto
    a colleague who was doing a little research on this. And
    he in fact ordered me dinner because I discovered it for him…
    lol. So allow me to reword this…. Thanks for the meal!!

But yeah, thanks for spending time to talk about this matter here
    on your site.